950 Third Avenue, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Office: (917) 512-0827
Fax: (212) 202-6380
Mr. Taubman is the Managing Partner of HTFL’s New York office.
Mr. Taubman concentrates his practice on securities law, corporate finance and corporate governance. He represents issuers, broker dealers and investors in connection with “going public” transactions, private and public finance. Mr. Taubman provides counsel to issuers and institutional investors with regard to the set up and implementation of public company structures for both domestic and foreign based issuers.
Mr. Taubman has provided advice with regard to initial public offerings for numerous small to mid-cap public issuers with both domestic and overseas operations. He has provided counsel to such issuers, as well as institutions involved in the finance of such issuers, with regard to both public and private financing transactions. Mr. Taubman currently provides advice to various issuers with regard to their continued Securities Exchange Act of 1934 reporting requirements, as well as related issues of corporate compliance and governance. Mr. Taubman also assists issuers with regard to initial listing on the Nasdaq, NYSE-American, OTCQX and other markets and exchanges, as well as ongoing compliance with exchange listing requirements.
- Syracuse University, B.S., 1990
- New York Law School, J.D., 1993 cum laude
- New York State Bar Association
- ABA FINRA Subcommittee
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- HTFL’S CLIENT NETWORK 1 FINANCIAL SECURITIES, INC. SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED AGAPE ATP CORPORATION’S UPLISTING TO NASDAQ AND PUBLIC OFFERING
- HTFL’S CLIENT THINKEQUITY LLC SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED FOREMOST LITHIUM RESOURCE & TECHNOLOGY LTD’S PUBLIC OFFERING
- HTFL’S CLIENT EF HUTTON, DIVISION OF BENCHMARK INVESTMENTS, LLC, SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED GUARDFORCE AI CO., LIMITED’S UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING AND EXERCISE OF FULL OVER-ALLOTMENT OPTION
- HTFL’S CLIENT EF HUTTON, DIVISION OF BENCHMARK INVESTMENTS, LLC SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED YANGUFANG INTERNATIONAL GROUP CO., LTD.’S INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING
- HTFL’s Client Spartan Capital Securities, LLC Successfully Closed Lipella Pharmaceuticals Inc’s Initial Public Offering
- HTFL’s Client Chardan Capital Markets, LLC Successfully Closed HUDSON ACQUISITION I CORP. Initial Public Offering
- HTFL’s Client Univest Securities, LLC Successfully Closed Wetrade Group Inc.’s Public Offering
- HTFL’s Client EF Hutton, Division of Benchmark Investments, LLC Successfully Closed Acri Capital Acquisition Corporation’s Initial Public Offering
- Yotta Acquisition Corporation Announces Closing of $100 Million Initial Public Offering