950 Third Avenue, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Ms. Gao is a Senior Associate in HTFL’s New York office and a member of the Firm’s Asia Practice. Ms. Gao focuses her practice in the areas of corporate finance, corporate governance, and securities law. She assists public and private companies in their corporate transactions including securities offerings of both public and private, cross-border acquisitions, and other general matters. Her experience includes advising issuers on public and private offerings of equity and debt securities in the U.S. She counsels U.S. public companies with respect to periodic reporting obligations and corporate governance issues.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M.
- Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, Bachelor of Law.
- New York
- HTFL’S CLIENT PRIME NUMBER CAPITAL LLC SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED GLOBAL MOFY METAVERSE LIMITED’S INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING
- HTFL’S CLIENT THINKEQUITY LLC SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED FOREMOST LITHIUM RESOURCE & TECHNOLOGY LTD’S PUBLIC OFFERING
- HTFL’S CLIENT HITEK GLOBAL INC. SUCCESSFULLY CLOSED ITS INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING