950 Third Avenue, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Office: +1 (212) 530-2210
Fax: +1 (212) 202-6380
Rachael Schmierer is Of Counsel in HTFL’s New York City office, where her practice concentrates on securities law, corporate finance and corporate governance. Ms. Schmierer represents issuers, broker dealers and investors in connection with “going public” transactions, private and public finance, and corporate compliance.
Ms. Schmierer has provided advice with regard to APOs and RTOs for numerous small to mid cap public issuers with both domestic and overseas operations. She has also provided counsel with regard to both public and private follow on financing transactions for such issuers, as well as institutions involved in the finance of such issuers. Currently, Ms. Schmierer provides advice to various issuers with regard to their continued Securities Exchange Act of 1934 reporting requirements, as well as related issues of corporate compliance and governance. Ms. Schmierer also assists issuers with regard to initial listing on the Nasdaq, NYSE-AMEX, OTCQX and other markets and exchanges, as well as ongoing compliance with exchange listing requirements.
Prior to joining HTFL, Ms. Schmierer was an Associate Attorney in a New York City based real estate law firm where she engaged in all aspects of general litigation. Ms. Schmierer also worked for the Public Administrator of Kings County while in law school.
Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2002
State University of New York at Buffalo, B.S., 1999
New York State
- Louis Taubman, Managing Partner of Hunter Taubman Fischer & Li to Moderate Panel Discussion at the Deal Flow Events Reg A Conference on June 12, 2018
- Dragon Victory International Limited (NASDAQ: LYL) Rings the Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell
- HTFL Advised China Sunlong Environmental Technology, Inc. in its Business Combination with SPAC and Listing on Nasdaq
- Hunter Taubman Fischer & Li LLC Represents Dragon Victory International Limited for its Initial Public Offering and Listing on NASDAQ Capital Market
- Chinese Business Executives Visitation to NASDAQ Hosted by HTFL