950 Third Avenue, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Office: +1 (212) 530-2207
Fax: +1 (212) 202-6380
Robyn M. Herman is Of Counsel to Hunter Taubman Fischer & Li’s New York office. Her practice focuses on small business formation and growth. She is currently leading HTFL’s Equity Crowdfunding practice area.
Ms. Herman received a Juris Doctor and Certificate of International Law from the University of Miami School of Law, where she focused primarily on comparative and transnational corporate and securities law. Prior to her legal career, Ms. Herman was heavily involved in entrepreneurship. She launched her first company in 2006 and worked as a business consultant to start-ups and other small businesses; assisting them to develop their business plans, funding and growth strategies. During law school, Ms. Herman clerked at a litigation firm focused on issues of constitutional law, where she worked primarily on Economic Liberty cases. In 2013, she was selected as one of six students to present two extensive research papers at a seminar on comparative and transnational securities, tax and banking law in conjunction with the University of Zurich in Switzerland. Prior to joining HTFL, Ms. Herman clerked for a State Circuit Court judge in the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Miami and independently practiced commercial litigation.
Having a strong background in both law and entrepreneurship enables Ms. Herman to bring a comprehensive, well-informed perspective from both a business and legal viewpoint when representing clients. In addition to her work with HTFL, Ms. Herman also serves as general counsel of IngenuityCubed, LLC.
University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013
University of Miami School of Law, Certificate in International Law, 2013
Yeshiva University, BA, AA, 2005
Bar Admissions: New York Memberships: New York State Bar Association, Business Law Section, Securities Law Subcommittee
- HTFL Joins AIPAC Venture Tech Division as a Host Committee Member
- HTFL Introduces “Bridge to the US Markets” Program for Early-Stage Israeli Companies
- HTFL Hosts Israeli Fund iAngels for an Intimate Breakfast Event on 3/29/19
- Israeli Group Co-Chair, Robyn M. Herman, Esq, elected Treasurer of the Jewish Lawyer’s Association of Nassau County
- Louis Taubman, Managing Partner of Hunter Taubman Fischer & Li to Moderate Panel Discussion at the Deal Flow Events Reg A Conference on June 12, 2018